TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Tickets are issued on behalf of JOS Events Ltd and are subject to the terms and conditions indicated below or displayed on the premises. Purchasers should note that tickets may be sold by an agent for the organisation responsible for the event, and details of the organiser/promoter are available on request from authorised ticketing agents. Purchase and possession of a ticket signifies agreement to the following conditions:
1. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the site owners, operators and management.
2. It is a licensing condition that every person entering the event site must have a valid ticket.
3. Ticket holders are required to carefully check their tickets in advance of their visit; mistakes may not be rectified on the day.
4. JOS Events Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry of the ticket holder to the event site. Customers found to be causing damage to the site, the site infrastructure, causing harm to any other person on site or in breach of these conditions may be excluded from the site and will be subject to prosecution.
5. JOS Events Ltd reserves the right to search all persons and personal property and refuse admission to, or eject from, the site any person who refuses to be searched by a security official.
6. No refunds other than cancellation of the event.
7. No duplicate tickets or wristbands will be issued in the event of loss or damage.
8. Full Festival holder will be issued with a wristband, which will allow the wearer to leave and re-enter the festival site.
9. No tickets may be used for re-selling, competitions, promotions or hospitality packages without the written consent of JOS Events Ltd. Any ticket re-sold or transferred in such a manner will become voidable and the holder may be refused admission or ejected from the site.
10. Admission is at Ticket Holders own risk. The Licensee or JOS Events Ltd shall not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at this event including damage, theft or losses to property or motor vehicles.
11. Camping is only permitted within the designated areas. Full Festival tickets include camping and must be bought in advance. All caravans, campervans, motorhomes, trailer tents and any other purpose built portable accommodation do not require a separate ticket which must be purchased prior to arrival.
12. Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video and/or audio recording of this event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world. This includes filming by the police or security which may be carried out for the security of customers.
13. Unauthorised photography or use of recording equipment is prohibited. No professional audio, audio visual or cinematographic devices shall be brought in to the site without prior written consent from JOS Events Ltd.
14. JOS Events Ltd reserves the right to make any change whatsoever to the act programme or billed attractions.
15. Neither the venue nor JOS Events Ltd can accept responsibility for lost or stolen property.
16. No unaccompanied under 18s are allowed on site. Under 18s must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged over 18 years old who has purchased a valid ticket.
17. This festival takes place outdoors. Customers are advised to wear appropriate clothing and footwear and protection against all weather conditions.
18. Strobe lighting may be used during the festival.
19. Well behaved dogs on a lead are welcome but please be aware that JOS Events reserve the right to close areas to dogs if it gets to busy for their own well being. All dog mess must be picked up and put in appropriate bins.
20. Strictly no trading allowed on the Festival Site without the Festival’s consent.
21. No illegal substances may be brought into the festival site – any substances found will be confiscated and may lead to prosecution.
22. WARNING – Prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to your hearing.
23. Strictly NO glass bottles to be brought into the festival site. Any glass found may be confiscated. Full festival ticket holders may bring their own reasonable quantity of alcoholic drinks may consumed within the festival.
24. The sale and consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited to persons under the age of 18 years. JOS Events LTD and its concessions employ the Challenge 25 scheme. If you are lucky enough to look under 25 you will be asked to prove that you are over 18 years old when you buy alcohol. The only acceptable forms of identification are either an ID card bearing the PASS hologram that is endorsed by the PASS scheme or failing this a valid passport or driving licence. For more information about the PASS scheme please visit http://www.pass-scheme.org.uk
25. Gas BBQ’s/Portable cooking equipment, unsecured Gas cylinders or open fires are NOT allowed on site. However, above ground BBQ’s are allowed in designated campsite only, the organisers reserve the right to confiscate any BBQs used irresponsibly.
26. Any item that is deemed unsuitable may be refused at our discretion. This includes fireworks, Generators, Glass Containers, smoke canisters, Chinese style lanterns, laser pens, any illegal or offensive items, offensive weapons or potential weapons or other similar articles. Any person in possession of such articles may be refused entry or ejected.
27. Any person found to be behaving in a manner deemed unsociable or potentially dangerous will be ejected from the festival site without refund.
28. Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public areas or in the mosh pit area.
29. Children are admitted on the basis that they are the responsibility of their accompanying adult, children must be directly supervised at all times.
30. Medical Matters are dealt with by a third party organisation; which is a separate organisation to JOS Events LTD and Woodshrop / Camp Severn Festival.
31. The possession of a ticket shall constitute an acceptance by the holder of these conditions and imply an undertaking on the part of the holder to observe them. In the event of any breach of these conditions, JOS Events Ltd reserves the right to cancel the ticket and retain any monies paid therefore.
32. Other than the provisions advertised or outlined by the box office at the time of sale, customers are required to address any special needs by contacting the box office in advance of their visit, as JOS Events Ltd may not be able to provide those needs without notice.
33. Electric hook ups (EHU) are available to pre-book at an additional cost. There is a limited quantity so please book these well in advance. No refund will be issued for unused nights.
34. Camping tickets allows visitors to stay from Friday 19th July at 13:00 - Monday 22nd July at 11:00. No refund or credit will be issued for any unused nights.
35. Litter needs to be placed in the red bins provided. Tents and all personal items need to be taken home by the visitor.
36. Visitors are welcome to play music at a respectable volume in the camp site until 23:30. Any music played after this time will not be permitted and security will be patrolling to enforce this.
37. Day Ticket holders must be off site when the gates are locked at 00:00.
Campervans, caravans and motorhomes.
References to campervan or caravan set out in these terms and conditions include any purpose-built portable living accommodation that can be towed or driven.
A standard pitch of 10m x 10m (including trade). Please be respectful of your neighbour.
Towing vehicles must stay with the caravan in the allocated pitch for the duration of the festival. There will be no vehicle movement at all between the hours of 10:00 – 16:00 (camp Severn) or 11:00 – 22:00 (Woodshrop).
There must be a minimum of 6m between each vehicle in the caravan and campervan fields or as directed by the campsite stewards and the onsite fire officer. If the visitor erects an awning the distance must be at least 3m from the awning to the next vehicle to abide by fire safety regulations. Strictly one caravan or campervan can be parked in the allocated pitch.
One small tent is allowed to be pitched behind or to the side of the vehicles.
No tents are permitted in the fire lanes or anywhere deemed a safety risk by the campsite stewards or fire officer.
No vehicles are permitted in the fire lanes or anywhere deemed a safety risk by the campsite stewards or fire officer.
Trading is not permitted anywhere in the camping fields from any vehicle.
In the interests of noise pollution and respecting neighbouring residents sound and audio equipment whether fitted to a vehicle or not are not to be operated in the caravan/campervan fields.
Strictly NO glass bottles to be brought into the festival site. Any glass found may be confiscated. Persons bringing their own reasonable quantity of alcoholic drinks may consume these within the festival area.
Any item that is deemed unsuitable may be refused at our discretion. This includes fireworks, Generators, Glass Containers, smoke canisters, Chinese style lanterns, laser pens, any illegal or offensive items, offensive weapons or potential weapons or other similar articles. Any person in possession of such articles may be refused entry or ejected.
All wastewater including toilet and shower waste must be taken and deposited in the elson points provided. It is against the law to tip these kinds of waste into the field or nearby streams or rivers.
No open fires are permitted anywhere onsite. Small over ground barbecues can be used within your allocated pitch but must be at least 3m away from any vehicle.
You and your vehicles must have vacated your pitch by 11:00 on the Monday following the event (Woodshrop) or 19:00 on bank holiday Monday (Camp Severn). Remaining vehicles, tents and any articles will be removed.
The management reserves the right to eject anyone from site and confiscate their tickets and wristbands who does not comply to these terms and conditions.